Here is a super easy sous-vide recipe, perfect if you are looking to add more greens to your (or your kids) plate.
Sous-vide French peas
Makes 2 servings
2 c frozen peas
1/2 c napa cabbage, shredded
1 slice of bacon, cut into thin strips
1/2 tblsp butter
- In a 500 mL mason jar add 4 oz of peas
- Layer 2 oz of shredded Napa cabbage on top of the peas
- Keep alternating 4 oz of peas, and 2 oz of cabbage until you reach the top
- Add butter, bacon, and salt
- Fill up with water until the 4 oz mark.
- Seal and place in a 90 C Nomiku water bath for 20 min.
For the baby friendly version skip the butter, bacon and salt. You can add some slices of leek.